Peninsula Dog & Cat Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have Adobe Reader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), then:
- Print & write in the required information. Scan and email, fax it, or bring it in with you.
- Open in Adobe Reader, select sign option, and then select add text. Type your information, save and then you can email it to us, or bring it in with you.
- You can fax/email us your completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Forms – Required
This lets us record our pet and owners information into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Client Information Update Forms – (Not required for new patients)
Has any of your contact information changed? Here is a form to get us up to date with your contact update inforamti0n.
Permission To Treat Form – (Not required for new patients)
This form is to give permission to an individual to bring in your pet(s) to Paws & Claws Pet Medical Center in case of an emergency when you are out of town. It allows you to give a criteria for the types of services to be done in the event a pet needs care, and your method of payment if an event arises. ***This is not a form required for new patients***